Tasmanian Quality and Safeguarding Roundtable – Webinar
This recorded webinar is part of the NDS Quality and Safeguarding Roundtable series in Tasmania which is proudly supported by the Tasmanian State Government.The NDS Quality and Safeguarding Roundtable aims to support providers with the requirements under the national Quality and Safeguards Framework.
- Dave Relf, National Practice Lead ‑ Zero Tolerance Initiative, NDS
- Olivia Porter, State Director Tasmania, NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission,
- Charley Hodgson, Senior Practitioner – Tasmania, Disability and Community Services
- Mandy Bosworth, Policy Analyst, Communities Tasmania
- Guidance on how the Commission provides oversight and audits supports and services
Who is this for?:
This is for anyone in the sector who has questions, or an interest in updates / implications of the Quality and Safeguard Commission on the disability sector.
Webinar running time: 1:11:04