NDIS Quality and Safeguards Resources
National Disability Services has been funded by the Australian government through the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, to support Australian disability service providers to meet the requirements of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards framework.
Key Benefit Points:
- Interactive resource that provides quick links to targeted information
- A collection of information on a number of NDIS Quality and Safeguards topics
- Practical guides to streamline effort and support meeting NDIS Commission requirements
Who is this for?
This resource is for anyone working in the sector and want a further understanding and guidance on NDIS Quality and Safeguards topics.
The information in the resource covers the following topics:
- Audit Self-assessment
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Code of Conduct
- Complaint management
- Incident Management
- Participant communication
- Risk Management
- Worker Screening