Leading website with e-learning modules on all aspects of work health and safety for disability organisations.
- Your one-stop shop for workplace safety, risk management and workers compensation
- Undertake training on food safety, infection control, slips, trips and falls, impairment and bullying
- Access tools and resources to get your organisation in shape on WHS matters
Who is this resource for?
NSW Government funded disability organisations.
New e-learning modules now available
Two new modules have been added to the suite of WHS e-learning modules found on the Disability Safe Learning Management System (registration required). They are:
- Medication Management; and
- Risk Management for support workers.
Disability Safe exists to enhance the quality of disability services through safe work practice. It is your one-stop shop for workplace safety, risk management and workers compensation. Disability Safe is supported by the NSW Government through the Industry Development Fund.