Victorian disability worker registration webinar next week
What you need to know
- The voluntary Victorian Disability Worker Registration Scheme commences on 1 July 2021
- The Victorian Disability Worker Commission has been established to manage the Scheme
- The Scheme is open to disability workers providing services under NDIS, TAC, forensic or any other form of funding
- The aim is to assure clients that registered disability workers are safe and competent to engage
The Victorian Disability Worker Commission and the Disability Worker Registration Board of Victoria are hosting a webinar about disability worker registration next week.
This webinar will cover a range of topics including:
- the benefits of registration
- the application process, and
- the role of the Disability Worker Registration Board of Victoria
There will be a live presentation, followed by an interactive question and answer session.
The webinar is open to providers, disability workers, people with disability, and anyone who may be part of a peak body, union or training facility or just interested in the registration of disability workers.
Date: Thursday, 3 June 2021
Time: 10.00am - 11.00am