Paid Fellowship opportunity at Harvard Business School
What you need to know
- CEOs from the Victorian community service sector can now apply for one of three spots to attend the Harvard Club of Victoria’s Non-Profit Fellowship Program
- The fellowship awards $14,000 to recipients to cover tuition, travel, accommodation, and meals, as well as a study tour of non-profit organisations in North America
- Applications close on 4 February 2022, with the Fellowship Program scheduled to take place in mid-July 2022.
CEOs from Victorian non-profit disability providers are encouraged to apply for the Harvard Club of Victoria’s Non-Profit Fellowship program
The fellowship program will support three CEOs from the Victorian community service sector to attend a week-long Strategic Perspectives in Non-profit Management course at Harvard Business School in Cambridge, Massachusetts in July 2022.
The Strategic Perspectives in Non-profit Management course is designed to prepare non-profit leaders to strengthen management and accountability within their organisations, while leading the evolution needed to create effective, high performing organisations.
The HCV Non-Profit Fellowship provides AU$14,000 of funding per participant to cover course fees, accommodation, meals, travel to and from Boston, plus a study tour of non-profit organisations in North America.
A number of CEOs from NDS member organisations have been successful recipients of the Fellowship in previous years, and found the experience to be particularly enriching and engaging.
Find the Application materials for the program.
To be eligible for the Fellowship, CEOs must be from organisations that are:
- headquartered in Victoria
- have DGR status, and
- have annual revenues over AU$3 million
- Note that CEOs of industry associations (e.g. peak bodies), management support organisations, and consulting firms are not eligible
- Applications opened on 1 December 2021 and will close on 4 February 2022
- Shortlisted candidates are to be interviewed on 26 March 2022
- The program is planned to take place on the Harvard Business School campus from 10 to 16 July 2022