New year exclusive member benefits and savings launched: office supplies and cost reduction with Winc and ERA
What you need to know
- NDS is launching two new partnerships, with Winc and Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA)
- Both organisations are offering exclusive discounts on a range of services and products for NDS members
- Office, stationery and PPE supplier, Winc, offers an extensive range of office supplies, technology and solutions at competitive prices
- Cost optimisation and process improvement organisation, ERA, delivers business expenditure guidance offering supplier management, process efficiency and contract risk mitigation advice
NDS is thrilled to start 2022 with the announcement of our two latest partnerships catering for the day-to-day business needs of our NDS members.
Winc and Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) are offering NDS members exclusive discounted rates and savings on their products and services at a time when cost optimisation and workplace efficiency continues to be key.
Winc is one of the largest office products suppliers in the business-to-business market in Australia. Nationally, Winc operates a large number of sales and distribution centres and deliver locally, at speed.
Winc is committed to building strong partnerships with customers. They understand the needs of organisations within the disability sector are not only challenging, but changing. Right now, the requirement for organisations to become more cost conscious is essential.
Winc offers a significant range of stationery and office supplies at discount rates for NDS members, including but not limited to:
- General office products
- Janitorial products
- Office filing and storing
- Paper products
- Writing instruments
- Coffee and catering supplies
- PPE supplies
- Rapid Antigen Test Kits
Please note: Winc is now offering a wide range of PPE supplies at discounted prices to support NDS members' growing need for PPE solutions in the workplace. Due to the increased need of Rapid Antigen Test Kits (RATs), Winc is also offering RAT kits. Please note that discounts will not be applied to Rapid Antigen Test Kit prices. NDS will continue to provide updates on PPE and RAT stock availability in the coming weeks. The discounts across Winc’s range of items will be significant compared to the current Winc Office Products Catalogue price.
For more information on Winc’s discounted product range, please contact submit enquiry/feedback
About Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) Cost reduction program
Expense Reduction Analysts or ERA is a leading network of cost reduction consultants. ERA optimises an organisation’s supply chain and processes, finding the best suppliers and providers to meet an organisation’s strategic needs.
Globally, ERA operates in over 40 countries with a network of more than 700 specialists, delivering expertise in a wide range of business expenditure categories. ERA has a proven record in assisting all types of organisations, using the principles of cost optimisation and process improvement (best practice transfer) to maximise cash returns for a client.
The introduction of the ERA cost reduction program comes at a time where expense reduction and greater efficiency is more crucial than ever.
ERA is offering discounted rates on cost reduction program services to NDS members, including:
- Cost reduction specialist teams and consultants to generate financial savings, enhanced service levels and supplier contracts
- Supplier management consultants to create sustainable relationships and mitigate risk
- Tender and contract management and analysis to ensure the best quality and service is received
- Outsourcing expertise to identify indirect cost functions that could be outsourced
ERA will provide NDS members a 5 per cent discount on service fees. No savings, no fees: If ERA cannot find savings the cost to the client is zero.
For more information on ERA’s consulting and cost reduction program services, please contact submit enquiry/feedback