COVID-19: What it is and how to prevent spread
COVID-19: What It Is and How to Prevent Spread is an essential course for everyone, especially disability workers.
We have a responsibility to one another to prevent the spread and ensure our health systems stay stocked and ready to treat those at-risk groups.
To that end, etrainu has developed this brief primer on what COVID-19 is and how you can help prevent its spread through simple activities such as proper hand-washing technique, social distancing, and other hygienic practices. The course reinforces these behaviours through brief, engaging activities that help put these essential practices into context.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify how COVID-19 transfers and who is at risk
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19
- Reduce transmission risk through proper hand-washing
- Practice social distancing to reduce transmission risk
- Cough or sneeze in a way that reduces transmission risk
- Take action if you experience COVID-19 symptoms
Course duration: 30 minutes