Conversations that Matter In-house Workshop
Intended to provide participants with increased self-awareness along with greater confidence and capability in having challenging conversations and providing feedback that has impact.
The learning outcomes are:
- Understand the nature of challenging conversations and what makes them challenging
- Understand and manage fears around having challenging conversations
- Develop the key conversational skills – language; empathy; listening; questioning; managing state; taking multiple perspectives
- Become familiar with conversational tools and frameworks for having the conversations that matter
- Develop the ability to deliver feedback with impact – both positive and constructive
- Learn how to deal with difficult emotional responses
As an in-house delivery, Mark Priede the facilitator will conduct a briefing zoom meeting with you prior to look at specific areas of focus relevant to your needs.
The workshop investment for the in-house delivery of the 2 x 2.5 hour workshop, accommodating between 6 and 20 participants is:
In House Delivery (currently zoom)
2 x 2.5 hour sessions (1-2 weeks apart): NDS Member rate: $3,105 + GST
2 x 2.5 hour sessions (1-2 weeks apart): Non-member rate: $4,301 + GST