Work With Diverse People
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to work respectfully with people from diverse social and cultural groups and situations, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The course will look at various scenarios to consider the legal, ethical and safety aspects of working with people from diverse backgrounds.
This course covers a range of information about the aspects of diversity and will enable participants to:
• reflect on own perspectives to diversity;
• develop an appreciation of diversity, inclusiveness and their benefits; and
• consider other communication considerations with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individual access: $35.00 plus GST for 12 months
- Volume discounts are available on application
Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance Training Alliance.
e-Learning Module: Online (Duration: 60 minutes)
Date: 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Target Audience: This course will give you an opportunity to reflect on your own values and perspectives on diversity.