Sustainable Service under the NDIS
This e-learning module introduces front line staff to the principle of providing support to people with disability.
Developed as part of an NDS Member Collaboration, this 30 minute interactive e-learning module provides insights into the commercial NDIS environment and knowledge required to make commercially sound decisions while providing high quality support to clients.
The module discusses:
- the changing relationship between people with disabilities and service providers
- considerations for meeting clients’ needs in the context of maintaining a sustainable business
- financial implications of day to day decisions for disability support workers and strategies for making sustainable choices
Fee structure (excludes GST) for a 12 month licence:
- Individual access - $38
- Tier 6 1-100 users - $450
- Tier 5 101-250 users - $909
- Tier 4 251-400 users - $2,008
- Tier 3 401-550 users - $2,807
- Tier 2 551-700 users - $3,306
- Tier 1 701-2500 users - $3,505
Note: This course is available on the NDS Workforce Essential e-Learning Library Licence