A planning and profiling tool which gives you up-to-date workforce information by industry, occupation and region.
- As you enter your data, you generate a profile report of trends in your own workforce
- Once the two-week data entry period closes, you can compare your workforce metrics with those of others
- You can also see the figures for comparable sectors
Who is this resource for?
This resource is free to any organisation employing disability workers, including allied health professionals. You can find the tool at www.workforcewizard.com.au
Many people want to know how the workforce may be changing in the lead up to the full rollout of the NDIS.
- Are more people being employed as casual rather than permanent workers?
- Is there a different mix of skills and demographics?
- What is happening to hours of work, working conditions and training?
At the moment there is no reliable, high quality, up-to-date data that answers these questions.
Workforce Wizard fills this gap and offers you a data exchange. Workforce Wizard allows you to benchmark your data in two ways. After you add your workforce information, you will be able to benchmark your workforce with other providers in the sector who have entered the same information.