Tasmanian Support Coordination Network – Webinar
This webinar is part of the NDS Support Coordination Network series in Tasmania which is proudly supported by the Tasmanian State Government.
- Toni Spotswood, Senior Provider & Engagement Officer - NDIA
- Olivia Porter, State Director Tasmania - NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- James Martin, Program Worker, Exceptionally Complex Support Needs Program – Richmond Futures
- Charley Hodgson, Senior Practitioner – Tasmania, Disability and Community Services
- Mary Hawkins, Director Strategic Initiatives- NDIS Employment Outreach Branch
- Jenny Newton, Director - Coordination Connect
- Darren Osborn, Director - In2Change Consultancy
The NDS Support Coordination Networks aim to support local communities to promote shared information and collaboration between Support Coordinators and the NDIA to improve outcomes across Tasmania
Who is this for?:
This opportunity is open to anyone in the sector who has questions or an interest in updates on support coordination and the disability sector.
Webinar running time: 1:51:12