Person-centred People Management Resources
Having a workforce that is responsive, innovative and customer focused is essential to organisational success. These practical resources will help you put the right people in the right jobs and keep them there using a suite of ‘tips, tools, techniques and templates’ based on the principles of ‘person-centred people management’.
- Get the right people: to the right jobs through targeted recruitment
- Keep great people: by effectively managing their employment
- Build your team: to be responsive innovative and customer focused
- Familiar: use the principles of person-centred practice to manage your team
Who is this resource for?
- Human Resource professionals and organisational leaders involved in workforce planning and engagement.
- Team leaders, supervisors, managers involved in supervision and performance management.
The job design and recruitment and selection roadmap to person-centred people management practices
The performance, supervision and development planning roadmap to person-centred people management practices
The complete set of resources is available on the carecareers website. These ‘tips, tools, techniques and templates’ provide practical linkages between person-centred approaches, best practice people management and the Workforce Capability Framework.
These publications are copyright. All rights reserved. Except as provided in the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth), no use of this work, which is within the exclusive right of the owners, may be made. Intellectual property rights of the Person-centred People Management Resources are jointly owned by National Disability Services Ltd, Helen Sanderson Associates and PeopleAdvantage Pty Ltd. Concepts and Intellectual property used with permission from the Learning Community for Person Centred Practices.
The development of these resources has been funded by the NSW Department of Family and Community Services.