NDS Quality Portal
The NDS Quality Portal has self-assessments for all major components of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework:
- NDIS Terms of Business;
- Code of Conduct for providers and workers;
- NDIS Practice Standards Core module, and service specific modules 1-5;
- Verification module 6;
- Complaints Management and Resolution; and
- Incident Management and Reportable Incidents.
In addition, the Quality Portal carries all of the national and state/territory disability standards.
For more information: Summary Guide to the NDIS self-assessments on BNG website.
What are the key benefits?
- Understand the new NDIS requirements: the Quality Portal helps providers to both understand and comply with the new detailed NDIS requirements
- Save a lot of time: providers can save up to 80% of the time they spend on quality standards assessment and compliance reporting
- Gap analysis: the NDIS Core Practice Standards and Code of Conduct are mapped across all of the 50 other community and health services standards in the Quality Portal. So if you’ve done work against one standard, you can quickly see where the gaps are against others
- Keep up-to-date with your requirements: the Quality Portal helps providers to stay abreast of the latest developments in all of the major National and State/Territory standards
Who is this resource for?
NDS Organisational Members and Associates have access to this resource at a 10% discount when subscribing to the NDS Quality Portal. Pricing is based on organisational income, and starts from $575 (incl GST) for a one-year licence.
Subscribe or take a Free Trial?
If you are not already subscribed to the NDS Quality Portal, you can take a free two-week trial.