NSW Worker Screening: What you need to know
- Latest information about the NDIS Worker Check process in NSW
- Tips on how to ensure that NDIS Worker Checks are processed in a timely fashion
- Answers to some of your most frequently asked questions
Who is this for
- People working in the NSW disability sector who are required to undergo NDIS Worker Screening.
- Staff in organisations who are responsible for managing their organisation's worker screening/HR processes including recruitment.
On 1st February a new NDIS Worker Screening Check was introduced. In NSW this is called the NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC).
NDS in NSW were joined by Michael Rosmalen, Director NDIS Worker Check, NSW Office of the Children's Guardian for this interactive webinar where Michael provided an overview of the NDISWC application process and answered questions from those attending.
Information about the NSW NDIS Worker Check can be found on the NDIS Worker Check website. The NDIS Worker Check unit has also produced a screening fact sheet covering some of the more frequently asked questions from applicants.
Disclaimer: This video is a recording of the NSW NDIS Worker Screening: What you need to know webinar that was held on Friday 19th March 2021. National Disability Services Limited (NDS) believes that the information contained in this publication is correct at the time of publishing (19th March 2021). However, NDS reserves the right to vary any of this publication without further notice. The information provided in this publication should not be relied on instead of other legal, medical, financial or professional advice.
For any enquiries, please contact Karen Stace, Senior Manager State and Territory Operations, 0409948530, submit enquiry/feedback