NDS IR/HR Advisory Service
Another benefit for NDS members
NDS is pleased to announce our new partnership with WorkPlacePLUS, providing Human Resources/Industrial Relations support to NDS members and associates.
The benefits include:
- WorkPlacePLUS has an IR/HR advisory service where NDS members and associates can receive a free initial half-hour phone consultation.
- NDS members receive an additional $50 per hour discount off the already competitive standard WorkPlacePLUS consultancy rates.
- WorkPlacePLUS has a sound reputation for offering practical solutions to their clients in the health, disability, community, aged care, public and NFP sectors.
To access these benefits, NDS members will need to complete the professional advisory services online form, which will be forwarded to WorkPlacePLUS for a response within three business days.
- SCHADS: Know Your Award
- Investigating worker-client issues
- Can you afford to back-pay millions of dollars to underpaid staff?
- Respect@Work plus Psychological Safety Risk Assessments
- Must-have policies in your workplace
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
WorkPlacePLUS has a sound reputation for providing practical, cost-effective solutions to Australia’s health and community services sectors. The team of HR consultants at WorkPlacePLUS have extensive experience in workplace investigations, mediation, training and other specialised HR areas.
Services by WorkPlacePLUS include:
- SCHADS award interpretation
- Change management
- Independent workplace investigations
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Workplace cultural reviews
- Complex HR consulting and outsourcing
- Policies, agreements and documentation
- Training and development programs for management and staff
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and workplace wellness programs
Since early 2020, WorkPlacePLUS has been providing NDS members and associates Australia-wide with best-practice employment advice and flexible HR solutions for a broad range of workplace matters. Examples of recent projects WorkPlacePLUS has delivered to clients in the disability sector:
- Conducting training on interpreting and applying the SCHADS Award
- Conducting payroll audits and attending to Fair Work issues
- Conducting Psychological Safety + Respect@Work risk assessments
- Updating and implementing an organisation’s HR frameworks
- Facilitating difficult discussions about a serious workplace incident
- Conducting independent workplace investigations regarding worker-client incidents
- Managing significant change projects
- Relieving for HR manager for extend period of time
NDS does not provide advice in relation to industrial relations or human resource matters. We do not make any recommendations to you in relation to this or any other related service or product. Members are encouraged to obtain secondary opinions and comparison quotes from other services where needed.
Please complete NDS’s professional advisory services online form to submit your IR/HR query. For further information on this service or other membership benefits, contact the NDS Membership Team on (02) 6283 3205.