NDS IR/HR Advisory Service
Another benefit for NDS members
NDS is pleased to announce our new partnership with WorkPlacePLUS, providing Human Resources/Industrial Relations support to NDS members and associates.
The benefits include:
- WorkPlacePLUS has an IR/HR advisory service where NDS members and associates can receive a free initial half-hour phone consultation.
- NDS members receive an additional $50 per hour discount off the already competitive standard WorkPlacePLUS consultancy rates.
- WorkPlacePLUS has a sound reputation for offering practical solutions to their clients in the health, disability, community, aged care, public and NFP sectors.
To access these benefits, NDS members will need to complete the professional advisory services online form, which will be forwarded to WorkPlacePLUS for a response within three business days.
WorkPlacePLUS provides best practice workplace relations advice and support when you need it. They can partner with you to address your specific people and culture issues.
Let WorkPlacePLUS support you with industrial relations audits or disputes, planning and implementing organisational restructuring, managing bullying & harassment claims, and improving poor staff engagement and performance.
The experienced team at WorkPlacePLUS can also provide assistance and support with:
- Independent workplace investigations
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Workforce management planning
- Business risk mitigation
- Review and development of workplace policies, procedures and strategies
- Organisational change management
- Cultural climate surveys and reviews
- Performance management
- Training and development programs
- Interpretation of pay rates and modern awards
- Enterprise bargaining and employment agreements
NDS does not provide advice in relation to industrial relations or human resource matters. We do not make any recommendations to you in relation to this or any other related service or product. Members are encouraged to obtain secondary opinions and comparison quotes from other services where needed.
Please complete NDS’s professional advisory services online form to submit your IR/HR query. For further information on this service or other membership benefits, contact the NDS Membership Team on (02) 6283 3205.