Free business consultations for NDS small business and sole traders
NDS's small business (less than 10 FTE) and sole trader members are now able to access up to three complimentary 20 minute over-the-phone consultations on any NDIS business-related issue with Nexia Australia.
This free consultation period will help point eligible NDS members in the right direction, respond to any quick queries and may help to identify potential issues that may affect their business.
Eligible members must use an NDS Small Business Advice online form to initiate the consultation.
Should a prolonged consultation be required, eligible small businesses and sole traders can access a 10% discount Nexia Australia’s range of accountancy and consulting services, including:
- Business consultation
- Business registration and renewal
- NDIS compliance
- NDIS transition
- Income tax returns & FBT return
- Strategic planning and review
- Cost savings and efficiency review
- Annual and monthly financial reporting.
Please note: the discount will not be applied on any government fees or ASIC charges that might be applicable.
Eligibility, Terms and Conditions
- The Small Business Advice Service is available to small (less than 10 FTE) Organisational Members and Associates of NDS until 30 June 2021. NDS and NDP sole trader members are also eligible to use the service.
- The service is available nationally during business hours (8.30am - 5:00pm, Australian Eastern Time) and is facilitated by Nexia Canberra, on behalf of Nexia Australia. Nexia Canberra will endeavour to respond to queries within two working days. Each 20-minute free consultation is valued by Nexia Canberra at $167.
- The advice provided is from Nexia Canberra only. Neither National Disability Practitioners (NDP), a division of National Disability Services Limited (NDS) or NDS itself can be held responsible for the information or advice provided, or any other matter arising out of the complimentary period of service or any advice thereafter.
- To take advantage of the offer, you will be required to complete a referral form in which you provide your contact details, state the nature of your query and when best for Nexia Canberra to contact you. By completing the NDS referral form you authorise us to release the information to Nexia Canberra.
If additional work is required outside the free 20-minute advice, Nexia Canberra will provide a written quote but will only do so if such additional work and quote is requested by you. You are free to negotiate such terms as may be suitable to you and Nexia Canberra for any future work. NDS and NDP is not a party to that agreement and is in no way responsible for any matters arising in the initial advice, or any matters arising from any continuing relationship between you and Nexia Australia.