E-Learning Development Collaboration
NDS is inviting service providers to participate in the collaborative development of some new sector specific e-Learning modules.
This proposed collaboration will allow the development of unique and customised training modules for the sector in an affordable way. Participating organisations will be contribute input and expertise for the benefit of the whole sector.
Key benefit points
- Cost effective way to receive 4 new sector specific training modules
- Participating organisations will receive both SCORM and SOURCE files of the four e-learning modules developed
- NDS will project manage content development and co-ordinate the whole development
Who is this for?
Human Resource Managers
Learning and organisational Development Managers
- The e-Learning collaboration will provide participating organisations with:
- Four e-learning packages (average 35-45 minutes each)
- SCORM files for use in your organisations own LMS
- SOURCE files to allow future editing of the modules
- Modules will be individually branded with your organisation’s logo
- Invitations to provide a leading Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the initial scoping for the module. We can accept 6 SMEs for each topic.
- Invitation to provide content feedback at designated stages during module design – for all modules
- Additional content customisation can be provided at cost during production
- Six months complimentary content hosting on the NDS learning portal
- 20% discount on additional NDS Hosting solutions - if hosting is required
- Intellectual property ownership of modules created via the collaboration will vest with NDS
- NDS has the right to distribute the modules developed via the collaboration, under a commercial arrangement
- Participating organisations will receive the SCORM and SOURCE files for use within their organisation in perpetuity. Participating organisation are prohibited from distributing the materials to third parties without consent from NDS
Participating organisation will be invited to a content scoping workshop. This workshop will be facilitated with the aim to identifying common priorities of the group and how to best address the majority of these. Topics previously proposed include:
- Change Management / Resilience
- Personal-professional boundaries and risk management
- Accidental Counsellor
- Person Centred Practice Across Cultures
- Manual Handling
To allow the collaboration to deliver quality resources in a cost effective manner, the financial contribution for each participating organization is set at $7000.00 + GST.
To register your formal interest in participating in the collaboration, please contact Nicole Jenkins, National Learning & Development Manager, 02 9256 3107,
The collaboration will only proceed if sufficient interest is received, to ensure we can deliver to the costs stated above.
A registration pack with Frequently Asked Questions and draft supply agreement will be available forwarded at this time.