Costing & Pricing Learning Program
CPLP supports financial and service delivery staff to build knowledge and skills in costing and pricing through a suite of online learning materials.
- The flexible learning program includes study guide, case studies, webinars, seminars
- You can access what you want, when you want it and in the format that works best for you
- The program is built around a dedicated website. Access to the online components of the program is free.
Who is this resource for?
The program has been designed for small to medium size service providers with a turnover of up to $12 million. However it is suggested that organisations do not dwell on whether they fall into this category but, rather, that they consider whether or not the materials are of value to them.
- Key decision makers within organisations, including CEOs and COOs
- Service managers and senior operational staff
- Volunteer directors of disability service organisations
- NDS sector support staff and external contractors delivering training and assistance in financial management
- Government agencies associated with overseeing or funding the provision of disability services
- Accountants, auditors and other service providers to the disability sector
NDS and the Curtin University Not-for-profit Initiative have developed a practical learning program aimed at increasing costing and pricing skills for disability service providers across Australia.
The program aims to build knowledge and skills around costing and pricing amongst management, financial, service and operational staff.
The learning materials have been adapted to be accessible in a number of formats to allow for different learning styles and level of skill.