carecareers Human Rights Course
A free online human rights training program for disability support workers in New South Wales, Tasmania and Victoria.
- Explore what human rights are and how they apply to working in disability services
- Consisting of five interactive modules, each one builds on the previous module to build a more holistic understanding of human rights
- Can be conveniently completed online, all at once or spaced out over time
Who is this resource for?
This free online resource is for disability support workers in New South Wales, Tasmania and Victoria.
The program explores what human rights are and how they apply to your work in disability services.
The course involves:
- Five interactive online training modules
- Each module takes about 20 minutes to complete
- They can be done all at once or spaced out over time
- The course can be completed individually, in pairs or as a team