Behaviour Support Practitioner Recorded Webinars
This webinar is about ‘Considering health, pain and communication in positive behaviour support’.
- Understand the intersection of health, well-being and behavioural expression of needs
- Explore resources related to the PBS Capability Framework
- Learn more about upholding the rights of people with disability
Who is this for?
- Behaviour Support Practitioners
- Practice Leaders
- Quality Teams/Critical Incident teams
- Management (some of the workshops, eg. chemical restraint)
We know that for people with intellectual disability changes in behaviour can potentially signal a serious health issue. We also know this can be missed.
Webinar running time: 01:04:09
- Recognising Restrictive Practice Films
- Empowerment Circle
- Compendium of Resources for Positive Behaviour Support - NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
NDS invites Behaviour Support Practitioners to a series of four free professional development workshops.