Member webinar: COVID-19 Vaccine roll-out NT briefing
NDS recorded the COVID-19 vaccine roll-out briefing for the NT disability sector webinar which occurred on Friday 26 February 2021.
Presenters answer questions from attendees and explain how service providers can be prepared, where to go for more information, and importantly how everyone can ensure the health and well-being of people with disability in the Territory is maintained.
- Michelle McKay, Acting Deputy Chief Executive Health System Policy and Strategy, Northern Territory Government
- Alison Lloyd, Primary Health Care Manager, PHN NT (Primary Health Network)
- Beth Walker, Public Guardian, Office of the Public Guardian, Northern Territory Government
Key benefit points
- Expert Information about how the vaccine will roll-out across the Northern Territory
- Support disability service providers to understand their role
- Clarifies consent requirements for the health and well-being of people with disability.
Who is this for?
This webinar is for disability service providers in the Northern Territory.
Webinar running time: 58:42
For any enquiries, please contact Susan Burns, Territory Manager - NT, 0455 097 338, submit enquiry/feedback