Allied Health Workforce Resource
The resources assist the disability sector meet the challenge of ensuring a sustainable Allied Health Workforce in the context of NDIS.
- A guide to the requirements for Allied Health staff entering the Disability Sector
- Strategies for supervising and supporting Allied Health staff working remotely
- Models and strategies for supervising Allied Health students in the Disability Sector.
Who are these resources for?
- Allied Health Professionals
- Clinical Supervisors
- Human Resource professionals in the Disability Sector
- University staff and students
These resources have been developed to assist Disability Sector organisations develop and manage a highly skilled allied health workforce. NDS hopes these resources provide practical ideas to support the professional development of allied health professionals and allied health assistants working, or aspiring to work, in the disability sector.Visit the Allied Health Workforce Hub