ACROD Parking Program
The provision of parking permits to Western Australians with severe walking restrictions
- Support Western Australians with a significant mobility restriction to access the community
- Permit holders are entitled to use signed disabled parking bays
- Permits are also available for organisations and taxis supporting people with disabilities, the aged care sector, community groups and related services.
Who is this resource for?
To be eligible for an ACROD Parking Permit you must live in Western Australia and meet one of the following criteria:
- You are unable to walk and always require the use of a wheelchair, or
- Your ability to walk is severely restricted by a permanent medical condition or disability, or
- Your ability to walk is severely restricted by a temporary medical condition or disability.
All applications must be endorsed by your Doctor or Occupational Therapist.
The ACROD parking program office is open Monday-Friday 9am – 4pm