WA COVID-19 Update: easing of restrictions
The WA Government has announced restrictions in Perth and Peel will ease significantly. However for disability service providers it is important to note masks will still need to be worn by staff and visitors in disability facilities.
From 12.01am Saturday, 8 May until 12.01am Saturday, 15 May Perth and Peel residents will no longer have to wear masks in public places, except for:
- All staff and visitors at hospitals and in aged care/disability care.
- On Public Transport
- At events with more than 1000 people, including stadiums
For the full list of conditions and to receive the latest information visit the WA Government website.
Roll up for WA website or phone 13 COVID (13 26843). To book into a GP, GP respiratory clinic or other Federally-funded providers, visit the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker which shows all available bookings.
- COVID clinics - testing locations
- COVID-19 preparedness guide developed by the COVID-19 disability taskforce with the Department of Communities
- NDS COVID-19 hub for information and resources including PPE
- The Department of Communities Disability Taskforce information and resources
- If your organisation requires masks email