ACT #TogetherWeVax September winners. Extra prizes in October
What you need to know
- September winners of #TogetherWeVax Social Media Competition announced
- Expanded program with additional prizes in October
- Overall Competition Winner to be announced early November
NDS is excited to announce the winners of the best #TogetherWeVax social media posts in September. The winners are:
- Matt — a wonderful client from Project Independence, and
- Eh Paw, Ula, Sangee, Ivan and Lah — amazing support workers from Sharing Places
Thank you all for being such great vaccination heroes!
Also a big thank you to Project Independence and Sharing Places for getting behind the competition. View the winning entries on #TogetherWeVax Facebook page
In October, we are inviting disability support organisations to get behind the program. We are also encouraging people with disability and support workers to share photos and stories via their own personal social media accounts.
We’re offering these October prizes:
- Three $100 gift vouchers for the winning photos/stories posted on your disability support organisation’s social media page with the hashtag #TogetherWeVax,
- Three $100 gift vouchers for each of the winning photos/stories posted on personal social media profile with the hashtag #TogetherWeVax.
The same terms and conditions apply.
You can use the same post to enter the organisational and personal competition as they will be judged separately.
Please note that you can post any time after receiving your vaccination (it can be weeks later) as long as your entry conveys that getting vaccinated is a great thing to do.
We can all be vaccination heroes! By entering in this competition you will be encouraging others to be like you.
Looking forward to seeing your entries!