The Northern Territory Disability Services and Inclusion Awards offer an opportunity to recognise the exceptional individuals working in the disability sector as well as government and non-government services, organisations, businesses and programs that demonstrate outstanding commitment to improving the lives of people with disability.
2020 Award Categories
- Emerging Leader sponsored by Early Start Australia
- Excellence in Improving Learning and Development sponsored by the Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment
- Excellence in Improving Participation sponsored by TIO
- Excellence in Promoting Community Awareness sponsored by Somerville Community Services
- Excellence in Innovation sponsored by HPA Helping People Achieve
- Excellence in Advocacy and Promotion of Human Rights sponsored by the Office of the Public Guardian
- Excellence in Strategy that improves Access and Inclusion sponsored by Carpentaria
- Outstanding Disability Service Employee sponsored by Life Without Barriers
2020 People's Choice Award
In 2020 we are proud to launch the inaugural People’s Choice Awards!
The People’s Choice aims to celebrate and raise awareness of the Finalists’ achievements, the public will have the opportunity to vote for two Awards in this category one individual and one business/organisation.
Like our Facebook page to keep updated with information on this category.
This category is sponsored by Quality Innovation Performance and TeamHEALTH
How to nominate
We have created a nomination guide, which explains everything you need to know to make a successful nomination, including information about award categories, judging criteria and conditions of entry.
If you would prefer to submit your form in writing, simply download the 2020 NTDSIA Nomination Form, complete your nomination, include your supporting documentation and either email your nomination to or post to:
Nominations close Friday, 28 August 2020 at 5:00pm Australian Central Standard Time.