Workforce Census data collection - time is running out!
Time is running out to benchmark your workforce – you have until 13 March to be part of the next Workforce Census data collection.
NDS's Workforce Census is a biannual workforce comparison service which allows you to track a range of key workforce metrics over time:
- The number of workers in different types of employment
- The change in the number of permanent and casual workers
- The age and gender of workers
- Additional 'spotlight topics' nominated by providers (this collection's topics are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander profiles and days lost to injury)
- Every participating organisation receives an individual report, benchmarking your workforce profile against comparable organisations (by size).
- You will gain valuable insights to support your workforce development including staff retention, tracking alignment between client and workforce profiles, and workforce casualisation.
NDS will publish the aggregate results and uses them to advocate for better workforce development nationally.
Enter your data into Workforce Census in the data entry period any time up until 13 March. A profile report of your own workforce will be generated for your information at the end of March.
To enter data, register your interest or find out more information, click here
NDS Workforce Data Team -
If you already use Workforce Census, thank you!