There’s still time to register for NDS’s first Virtual Conference!
The Quality and Safeguarding Virtual Conference will take place live and online on Tuesday, 25 June 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Join over 600 participants already registered, and hear from speakers covering a broad range of perspectives on quality and safeguarding.
The virtual conference platform has the look and feel of a face-to-face conference and features virtual exhibitors; opportunities to ask questions from speakers and network with others; and even add resources to your very own ‘swag bag’. Post conference, all registrants will be able to access the presentations on demand for 30 days.
- Provides a fun, flexible learning space, with keynote and concurrent sessions
- What lessons can we learn from the Aged Care Royal Commission? (Panel featuring Pat Sparrow from ASCA, John Carrigan at NDS and Emma Turner, Russell Kennedy)
- Delivering Quality Services in a Rural Context (Fiona Phipps, Royal Far West)
- Quality and Safeguarding for Boards and CEO's (Alan Hough, Purpose at Work)
- Quality and Safeguards for Small Business (Chantelle Robards, The Business Centre)
- The NDIS Practice Standard Audit process: The Certification Audit Experience (Catherine Kearney, Sunnyfield)
- Psychology and Neuroscience of 'Mental Fitness' (Kate McKenna, Next Evolution Performance)
- Creating Positive Cultures – NDS Zero Tolerance Initiative (Dave Relf and Liz Collier)
- Safeguarding: Lessons on Rebuilding (Adrian Marshall, Lifestyle Solutions)
- Quality and Safeguarding in context: Restrictive Practice (Jacqui Astolfi, FACS)
- The NDIS Practice Standards and Framework: Tools and resources to support the sector (Jenny Klause and Edwina Pickering, NDS)
Free for NDS and NDP members. $120 for non-members.
Register now so you don’t miss out!