Small Business Digital Champions contest extended
Lockdowns, curfews, restrictions on face-to-face activities - what a year?!
As a disability service provider in your own business, how has technology helped your business during COVID-19? We are looking for your digital success story. If COVID-19 caused a business problem and technology solved it, we want to know.
Did you get a website, start using Social media, automate a system or process, or start using Zoom/Skype/Messenger Video etc for client meetings?
If you have answered yes, then simply tell us:
- What was the problem your business experienced?
- What technology was your solution?
- What was the outcome for your business?
Enter the Small Business Digital Champions contest and in return, you’ll be in the running to:
- Win a $500 JB Hi-Fi voucher from the Small Business Digital Champions Project.
- Gain exposure for your business.
- Help others by sharing your experience.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Hurry! Entries close 18 March 2021.
More information is available on the National Disability Practitioners website.