Seeking feedback on the proposed Victorian Social and Affordable Housing Strategy
NDS is seeking member input on the Victorian Government's draft 10-year social and affordable housing strategy for Victoria.
A discussion paper has been developed explaining the draft directions and includes:
- An overview of the importance of housing in people’s lives
- The challenges with the current system
- A vision statement for the future
- Principles that underpin the strategy, and
- Four focus areas for Homes Victoria’s future work.
While the proposed changes and actions are aimed at general social housing residents, NDS is seeking member feedback to inform our submission which will focus on the relevance of affordable accessible housing for people with a disability. In particular, we would like your comments about the practical changes and actions under the strategy’s key focus areas.
Please provide your feedback, views and suggestions by email to submit enquiry/feedback by COB Wednesday, 24 March 2021.