SA Police - Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2020-2024
South Australia Police (SAPOL) are currently preparing a new Disability Access and Inclusion Plan and is seeking feedback from the South Australian community.
SAPOL would like to hear stories and lived experience from:
- Someone with lived experience of disability;
- A family member of someone with disability;
- A carer of someone with disability;
- A service provider, supporter or an advocate for someone with disability; or
- Someone from the wider South Australian community with an interest in the topic.
This will guide SAPOL in the development of the new Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2020-2024 to help improve the accessibility of the services and the facilities for people with disability.
Feedback can be provided by:
- Completing the online survey
- Emailing SAPOL at
- Arranging a time to meet by emailing SAPOL at with a name and phone number.