Results of NDS Queensland Divisional Committee Election 2022-2023
NDS is pleased to announce the results of the Queensland Divisional Committee elections for 2022.
Two nominations were received for three vacant positions, and all nominated members were elected unopposed.The following members were re-elected for a further three-year term:
- Liz Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Ingham Disability Support Services
- Rob Galea, Chief Executive Officer, First Services Inc
NDS would like to sincerely thank Amena Reza, Kym Chomley, Mariejan Bigby, and Terry O'Toole for their commitment and contribution to NDS during their time as Divisional Committee members.
Liz Sutton was elected unopposed as the Chair of the NDS QLD Divisional Committee for a three-year term. Bryan McCormick was elected unopposed as Vice-Chair for 2022-2023.
Congratulations to all newly elected and re-elected Committee members. Thank you to all Committee members for their commitment and support provided to NDS and the disability sector.The Queensland Divisional Committee for 2022-2023 and their tenure is as follows:
- Chair: Liz Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Ingham Disability Support Services (2022 – 2025)
- Vice-Chair: Bryan McCormick, Executive Manager - Employment Solutions, STEPS Group Australia (2021 – 2024)
- Brett Casey, Chief Executive Officer, Deaf Connect (2020 – 2023)
- Richard Littler, Chief Executive Officer, Xavier Children's Support Network (2020 – 2023)
- Mark Townend, Chief Executive Officer, Spinal Life Australia (2021 – 2024)
- Rachel Freeman, Chief Executive Officer, Yumba Bimbi Support Services (2021 – 2024)
- Rob Galea, Chief Executive Officer, First Services Inc (2022 – 2025).