Registrations are open for the Launch of NDS's Industry Vision for Supported Employment
Registrations are open for 'Disability Employment Horizons - bringing our vision to life', the launch of NDS's Industry Vision for Supported Employment.
Your input is critical and attendance can be via Zoom or in person at the Sydney Masonic Conference Centre. Please join us to discuss how, as a sector, we can practically implement the Industry Vision.
This will be a unique opportunity to "put theory into practice" to ensure the sector can operationalise the Vision for the benefit of job seekers and employees with disability.
Representatives from the Agency will join us to discuss its 2021-2022 Disability Employment Action plan, and there will also be a panel discussion covering the Disability Royal Commission, the trial of the proposed Wage Determination Framework and the evolving view (locally and internationally) of supported employment.
- Sector transition to the provision of an NDIS aligned continuum of employment options and supports
- Identifying and evaluating the sector’s workforce needs
- Ways to increase engagement with employers and business partners
- Achieving compliance with IR provisions and a new wage setting framework
- Implementing recommendations/reforms arising from the RC
- Identifying KPIs to measure progress.
We look forward to seeing you there!