NSW NDIS Provider Forums go virtual
In partnership with the NDIA, the NDIS Commission and the NSW Ministry of Health, NDS is hosting a round of virtual NDIS Provider Forums across NSW.
Replicating our annual round of regional provider forums, the sessions have been designed to provide opportunities for local providers to come together to network, share local experiences and issues, and support each other to develop and implement localised solutions to these issues.
We will be joined by the NDIA Market and Provider Engagement and Partner Performance teams, the NDIS Commission (ACT/NSW) and representatives of the Ministry of Health NDIS Transition leads/teams from the local health district.
The forums will include:
- An update from NDS NSW on key activity and policy
- An update and Q&A from the NDIA, including an overview of the new 2020-2021 Price Guide and catalogue and transition to new LAC arrangements
- An update from the NDIS Commission with the opportunity to ask questions.
- A discussion with Ministry of Health around the interface between the local health district and local disability providers
An opportunity to share what we have tried and learnt as a sector as we responded to COVID-19 and continue to adapt to what is a new business as usual.
Forums will be held in most regions across NSW* and we would encourage providers to register for the forum that is focussed on their local area as we will be providing information specific to the region.
* At this stage we have not scheduled a forum where there are existing network meetings or round tables that engage the NDIA, LAC’s and providers in an effort not to replicate or disrupt these arrangements.
Numbers will be limited to ensure that the forums remain interactive.
The forums are free but registration is essential.
More information and registration details are available on the NSW NDIS Provider Forum webpage.