NSW Government Social Sector Transformation Fund Grants are now open
The Social Sector Transformation Fund (SSTF) was announced as part of the NSW 2020-2021 budget, with grants available to help modernise the operations of small to medium sized charities and not for profits so they can remain efficient, effective and viable.
SSTF grant applications opened on 1 April with amounts of $20,000, $50,000 or $200,000 available via a competitive process for eligible organisations that provide services within the health and human services sectors.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Not-for-profit organisation as defined by ACNC, NSW Fair Trading, Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations (ORIC) or equivalent regulatory bodies.
- Small or medium sized organisation with a total revenue under $5 million (2019/20).
- An organisation that deliver services to people in NSW in the health and human services sectors.
The Open grants are available for three fixed amounts of:
- $20,000 for around 500 organisations
- $50,000 for around 300 organisations, and
- $200,000 for three organisations.
Further information including the application process is available via the Department of Communities and Justice website.