NSW COVID-19 Update: Day program group activities suspension lifted in non-lockdown areas
What you need to know
- Day program group activities can resume in those parts of NSW that are no longer under stay-at-home orders
- Day program group activities continue to be suspended in those LGAs under stay-at-home orders
- Rules for in-home services and disability residential services have also changed in areas no longer under stay-at-home orders
NSW Health has issued advice that day program group activities can resume in areas no longer under stay-at-home orders.
A list of the rules that apply across NSW can be found on the NSW Government website.
Further advice regarding day program group activities in areas that remain under stay-at-home orders will be provided before 1 October 2021.
Providers are reminded to continue to check the NSW Health website regularly as information can change quickly.
A range of resources from the NDIS Participant Contingent Care Panel made up of Life Without Barriers, Aruma, Achieve, and Northcott is now available on the Life Without Barriers website:
- general resources for the management of COVID-19
- organisational support
- participant support
- workforce support.
- NSW Health COVID-19 Disability Service Providers webpage
- For Providers - COVID-19 | NDIS website
- Australian Government Department of Health - Disability provider Alerts
- Australian Government Department of Health - Providing disability support services during COVID-19
- Australian Government Department of Health - COVID-19 vaccine information for disability service providers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for health professionals, including aged care providers, pathology providers and health care managers
- NDS COVID-19 hub for information and resources including PPE