NDS WA Conference 2017 program released - Register now
The program for the state's flagship conference, NDS WA Conference 2017, has been released.
The conference theme is 'Turning Plans into Outcomes'. It will to be held on 11 and 12 September 2017 at Crown Perth. It will explore the realities and opportunities of delivering change and creating great outcomes at a time of significant reform in the disability sector.
The timely and targeted conference program includes plenary and concurrent sessions in three streams: Quality and Safeguarding, Sustainability and Transition, and Workforce and Employment.
The Conference will be opened by the Hon. Stephen Dawson MLC Minister for Disability Services, with keynote addresses from:
- Grahame Searle, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Department of Communities
- Professor Robert Wood, Director, Centre for Ethical Leadership
- Susan Pascoe AM, Commissioner, Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission
- Ken Baker, Chief Executive, National Disability Services
- Robin McClellan, CEO, Leadership WA
- Kane Blackman, Commission Secretary, Insurance Commission of WA
The full Conference Program is available here.
The NDS WA Conference will cater to all levels within the disability sector including CEOs, board members, managers, frontline staff, together with people with disability, their families and carers.
Expressions of interest: People with disability - Application for conference funding
Registrations of interest are invited from people with disability toward conference registration, including accommodation and travel for those living in rural and remote Western Australia. For further information and to apply for funding click here, no later than Monday 7 August 2017.