NDS Annual Report 2020 released
NDS’s Annual Report for the 2019-20 financial year is available online.
The report highlights how NDS has worked hard to:
- keep members informed and up to date during a year of change and challenges
- support the disability sector to recruit and retain the workforce it needs
- respond to members’ questions and issues
- advocate for prices that reflect the true cost of delivery and red tape reduction
- provide development resources so members can stay ahead of the curve
- assist members in preparing for the Royal Commission
- provide evidence-based research to support our advocacy
- respond with timely, accurate advice and support during bushfires and the pandemic.
To find out more about our work and financial performance, download the full report.
Annual General Meeting
Members are reminded that the Annual General Meeting will be held virtually at 3:00pm AEDT on Friday, 6 November 2020. Registration and further instructions will be provided on 3 November.