NDS Annual Report 2019 released
The NDS 2018-19 Annual Report is now available online.
The report highlights our support for members as well as NDS’s financial performance and achievements throughout the year. NDS has worked hard to keep members informed, connected, and to advocate for the sector. During 2018-19, we influenced policy decisions and provided members with access to a range of resources, training and workshops.
Among numerous achievements in the 2018-19 year, we:
- launched the Federal Election campaign 'Deliver the Promise - Get the NDIS on track';
- provided a suite of resources to support members in understanding and engaging with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Framework;
- influenced the policy environment (lodging 22 submissions to national inquiries and reviews);
- ran successful information forums and conferences;
- supported the establishment of the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability, while at the same time launching our Royal Commission Hub;
- represented our ADE members before the Fair Work Commission on the review of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry (SCHADS) and Supported Employment Services (SES) Awards; and
- supported Disability Employment Services (DES) through a turbulent transition to an open market environment.
To find out more about our work, financial performance and highlights from the year, download the full report.