Leadership for a new era... Are you ready?
Are you ready to take your leadership to the next level?
NDS’s member-exclusive 2021 CEOs’ Meeting on 7-8 December will bring you disability’s leading decision-makers, thinkers, influencers, and challengers and those who have forged ahead, even during times when it seemed impossible.
“Innovation is at its best when coming from a burning platform” Dr Catriona Wallace, 2021 CEOs’ Meeting keynote speaker.
Early bird registrations are closing soon! Save $35 per ticket.
Back to the future ... and our ‘A game’
Following a period of immense disruption, now is the time to take charge and reposition the sector from the reactive to the proactive. To successfully tackle the complex and far-reaching economic, environmental and social challenges ahead, we need to, once again, dig deep to develop and apply innovative ways of thinking, working and leading.
Key disability decision-makers
- The Hon Linda Reynolds MP, Minister for the NDIS
- The Hon Bill Shorten, Shadow Minister for the NDIS
- Martin Hoffman, NDIA CEO
- Samantha Taylor, Acting NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commissioner
World-leading strategic thinkers
- Michael McQueen, eight-time bestselling author who knows what it takes to create unstoppable momentum in a business or team.
- Elizabeth Broderick AO, Lawyer and Australia’s longest serving Sex Discrimination Commissioner (2007-2015), who worked to break down structural and social barriers faced by women and men to promote gender equality.
- Jonathan MacDonald (UK), an award-winning, bestselling international author, expert on change, mindset and the future.
- Dr Catriona Wallace, one of the world’s most-cited experts and speakers on Artificial Intelligence, Responsible Technology, Ethics and Human Rights, and Women in Leadership.
- Sohail Inayatullah, a Futurist who is known for introducing and pioneering the futures technique of causal layered analysis, that uses a four-layered approach to bring about transformative change.
Thought provoking insights
- A snapshot of the post-COVID world, the current state of disability service provision and requirements for the future
- Leadership for the new future: re-motivating teams, customer-centric strategies, realigning relationships with stakeholders and financial sustainability
- Game-changing innovation in service delivery: robots, AI and what it means for the future
- Applied foresight: how other disability service providers used futures thinking techniques to create success
- Diversity as a competitive advantage - Disability Royal Commission reflections on inclusion on Boards and enabling strong diversity in your teams
- Employment of people with disability
Supreme conference experience
The NDS virtual conference experience is unlike others. We invest in the best live streaming technology to enable more than an enhanced webinar experience
- Interact with speakers
- World-class live streaming technology for an enhanced webinar experience
- Networking (via chat and video)
- Discuss key issues in break-out rooms with your colleagues
- Visit virtual supporters and access an array of research and resources
Can’t make it on 7 and 8 December? Every ticket gets 6 months of on-demand access to the entire conference platform and resources, so you don’t have to miss out. Take advantage of early bird registration and save $35 per ticket!
Find more information about the CEO's Meeting including social activities, and face-to-face networking (where possible, pending COVID restrictions).