Last chance to register to meet Department of Communities’ leaders on 27 September
Disability service providers are invited to attend a Western Australian Disability Sector Event hosted by the Department of Communities (Communities) on Wednesday 27 September.
Attendees will get a chance to meet and hear from key senior staff responsible for disability services and funding, including:
Services in the community
- Melanie Samuels, Acting Director General
- Glenn Mace, Executive Director, Service Delivery, Community Services
- Andrew Geddes, Acting Executive Director, Statewide Services, Community Services
Housing for people with disability
- Leon McIvor, Deputy Director General, Housing and Assets
Partnerships and policy
- Caron Irwin, Assistant Director General, Strategy and Partnerships
Office of Disability
- Marion Hailes-MacDonald, Executive Director, Office of Disability
Contracting and commissioning
- Jacqui Herring, Executive Director, Contracting, Business and Operational Support Services
The event will also be a valuable opportunity to ask questions and connect with others in the sector.
CEOs or their delegated representatives should register via the Department of Communities event page by Friday 15 September.
Date: Wednesday, 27 September 2023
Time: 3.00 pm to 5.30 pm AWST
Location: Beaumonde On the Point, 306 Riverside Drive, East Perth
(Online access is available for those based in regional and remote areas)
If you have any queries about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org