Important: Australian Government COVID-19 vaccination webinar, Friday 19 November
What you need to know
- Vaccination rates are climbing as COVID-19 restrictions ease across Australia
- Vaccination is an important step to protect people with disability and sector workers
- All States and Territories have mandated vaccinations for disability workers meaning new obligations for providers
- Hear from senior Government officials on latest vaccination rates, the roll out of primary and booster shots, and obligations for providers
We are at a critical juncture.
Together with the Department of Social Services, NDS invites you to an important webinar to hear the latest arrangements being put in place to lift vaccination rates among people with disability and disability sector workers.
To assist the remainder of the disability community, including disability support workers to get vaccinated as quickly as possible, it is essential for Government, providers, advocates, and carers to work together.
The webinar will be hosted by NDS and include senior officials from Department of Social Services, Department of Health, the NDIA and the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission who will join a panel to contribute to a sector update and answer questions.
- When: Friday 19 November 2021
- Time: 1pm to 2.30pm AEDT