Hurry! Last chance to submit your nominations for the Northern Territory Disability Services and Inclusion Awards
Hurry! Last chance to submit your nominations for the Northern Territory Disability Services and Inclusion Awards.
If you know an individual, organisation, business, non-government, or government service or program in the Territory that demonstrates outstanding commitment to improving the lives of people with disability, nominate them now!
- Emerging Leader (sponsored by Life Without Barriers)
- Excellence in Improving Learning and Development (sponsored by Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment)
- Excellence in Improving Participation (sponsored by TIO)
- Excellence in Promoting Community Awareness (sponsored by NDS)
- Excellence in Innovation (sponsored by HPA)
- Outstanding Disability Service Employee (sponsored by Somerville)
- Excellence in Strategy that Improves Access and Inclusion (sponsored by Carpentaria)
- Excellence in Advocacy and Promotion of Human Rights (sponsored by Office of the Public Guardian)
Nominations close 5pm ACST 29 September 2021.
For more information, visit the NT Disability Services and Inclusion Awards page