Face-to-face learning is back in WA
NDS is excited to welcome you back to face-to-face learning and development events and workshops in WA.
We have developed a comprehensive and bespoke calendar of learning and development opportunities targeted to the needs of the WA disability sector. Some of the calendar highlights coming up include:
For HR and Executive Leaders
- Commencing 29 July | People and Purpose – HR for the Disability Sector in 2021
For Boards, CEOs, and Senior Leaders
- 11 August | Hot Topics breakfast: Ensuring a Strong Disability Sector in WA with Hon Don Punch MLA, Minister for Disability Services
- Commencing 12 August | Leading through disruption and change
- Commencing 25 August | Emerging Leaders program
Save the date: Later in the year, we will have a Workforce and Insurance Update (30 August), CEO Connect meeting (16 November) and the Authentic Leadership series facilitated by Dee Roche.
For the disability workforce
- 3 and 4 August | Support Coordination - What you need to know
We regularly update our training and development offerings which can be viewed on NDS's Events and Training webpage. Make sure you are registered to receive our fortnightly Event Updates and follow NDS on LinkedIn and Facebook.