Expressions of interest: National Learning and Development Community of Practice
NDS is seeking expressions of interest to form a National Learning and Development Community of Practice; open to training/learning professionals who work for a disability service provider including NDS members, non-members, and also NDS Staff nationally.
This is an opportunity for learning professionals to be part of a forum to collaborate, discuss specific themes and identify key issues.
The aims and objectives are to:
- reduce fragmentation in the training/learning space by providing a forum and support for service providers across the sector;
- facilitate the exchange of practices and strategies amongst different organisations;
- strengthen professional relationships across the sector;
- identify shared issues of concern, and discuss and consider strategies to address these issues; and
- to identify issues for NDS to raise in its representations to government and the NDIA.
The group will meet quarterly via Zoom video conferencing during business hours at a time suitable for all states and territories.
For more information please review the draft terms of reference.