Updated Victorian Government COVID-19 documents including attestation templates and quarantine advice
DHHS has now released templates for the attestations required for disability residential services. There is a template for workers, for visiting workers and for visitors. The template Declaration forms are a guide to assist providers and use of the template is not mandatory.
Attestations are required from Monday 26 October, as noted in our news update of 22 October, outlining the amended Care Facilities Directions and Workplace (Additional Industry Obligations) Directions.
Quarantine and Close Contacts
DHHS has also issued public health advice with updated definitions of primary and secondary close contacts and quarantine requirements.
The following groups are now required to quarantine:
- Primary close contacts of confirmed cases until 14 days after last close contact with the confirmed case, regardless of any negative test result
- Secondary close contacts, until 14 days since the exposure of the primary close contact to the confirmed case; OR until the primary close contact tests negative, and is symptom free, at least 48 hours after the last contact between the primary and secondary close contacts.
- Anyone tested as part of an outbreak investigation, unless specifically advised otherwise by the department.
Updated DHHS Guidance
Further updated guidance has been released by DHHS. Please see:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) roadmap for reopening - fact sheet for disability service providers - 22 October 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Plan for the disability services sector - 22 October 2020
- Factsheet on Care facilities - Disability accommodation supplementary guidance - 20 October 2020
- Workforce restrictions - Coronavirus (COVID-19) fact sheet for disability service providers - 22 October 2020
- Behaviour support services - fact sheet for disability service providers, workers and carers - 22 October 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions - information for disability service providers - 22 October 2020