COVID-19 vaccination: Disability service provider toolkit
The Australian Government Department of Health (DOH) has created a toolkit for disability service providers.
- Factsheet on clinical governance for disability residential accommodation
- Disability residential accommodation checklist
- Consent guidelines for all providers
- Site checklist for all providers
- Guidelines on monitoring and reporting side effects
- Excess dose policy
- What to expect on vaccination day guidelines
In addition, the DOH vaccine website hosts other helpful resources, such as COVID-19 vaccination common questions - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, and the COVID-19 vaccination consent form.
The Australian Government Department of Home Affairs has created a Misinformation and truths about Coronavirus webpage to provide facts and assist anyone who has concerns about the vaccine.
NDS will continue to update our COVID-19 vaccine webpage with the latest resources and information.