Bushfire safety resources for each state and territory
With live bushfires in almost every state and territory, this year’s season is unprecedented on many fronts.
We urge NDS members to take care over the holiday period and in the continuing bushfire season.
The ABC has a large amount of information and resources nationwide, and local radio stations will be updated with the latest information. You can also have a look at ABC Emergency, including their resource on emergency planning for bushfires.
Explore the resources below for each state and territory:
- ACT Fire and Rescue (ACT)
- Rural Fire Service (NSW)
- Fire and Rescue Service (NSW)
- Northern Territory Fire and Rescue Service (NT)
- Queensland Rural Fire Service (Qld)
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services (Qld)
- Country Fire Service (SA)
- Tasmanian Fire Service (Tas)
- Country Fire Authority (Vic)
- Metropolitan Fire Brigade (Vic)
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services (WA)
- Emergency WA (WA)
Not unexpectedly, when natural disasters strike, providers can face unusual circumstances impacting their ability to deliver services or requiring specific action to maintain client safety.
Please keep us informed about any particular issues impacting on your ability to deliver services so that we may assist in any discussions with the NDIA.