Additional sessions added to The Essentials: Briefing and Masterclass online series
What you need to know
- The Essentials is an online series of 15 briefings and masterclasses that will start on 23 September and run over three weeks
- Sessions are recorded for on-demand access and cover key issues and emerging themes
- Registrants will receive the ‘What’s keeping providers awake at night?’ when registering for any session
The Essentials online series consists of 15 ‘deconstructed’ hot topic briefings and masterclasses, facilitated over three weeks. Choose your own program by selecting one or several individual sessions.
- What’s keeping providers awake at night? (with Interim CEO, Laurie Leigh)
- #Methree: Consent and people with disability
- Person Centred Emergency Preparedness
- Outcomes of the SCHADS Review: what are the impacts?
- Difficult Conversations: Vaccine hesitancy
- Employment pricing and employment of people with disability
- Unpacking leadership and emotional intelligence
- The Disability Royal Commission
Plus much more! Unpack the full program today.
How does it work?
The Essentials series are online, live-streamed masterclasses. Each session is interactive. We’ll be listening to your comments, concerns and feedback. Let's use the power of our ‘hive mind’.
Tickets include ongoing access to an on-demand platform, so if you can’t make a session, recordings and complementary resources will be available for 3 months. Please note: you will need to register to access the on-demand platform.
Who should attend?
The series is specifically for middle managers, senior managers, and CEOs in the disability sector who want to stay up-to-date on key issues and emerging themes, and the work underway to address them. More than 500 delegates are expected.
The Essentials series is designed with flexibility in mind, so that even the busiest managers in our sector can stay on the pulse.
Our first session will be an opportunity to hear from Laurie Leigh, Interim CEO, NDS and other members of NDS’s management team, on the hot topics that are keeping providers awake at night. NDS is pleased to offer this session FREE to all NDS Members, Organisational Associates and Industry Supporters when any other briefing or masterclass ticket is purchased (one briefing ticket per transaction).
Register a group of three and receive a 10 percent discount.
*Please note: NDS Member/ Organisational Associate / Industry Supporter group registration applies to three or more delegates attending the event from the same organisation, booked collectively. Additional attendees cannot be added to the group booking after the initial booking has been made.
Supporter opportunities available
If you are interested in supporting The Essentials series, find out about our sponsorship opportunities or contact us for a more detailed discussion.